Sunday, July 25, 2010

Here We Go Again

Oh noes. I went on my date. And I like him. I guess that's good because it was a long date so it would have been awkward if I didn't like him. Hopefully it wasn't awkward for him the whole time :/ He said he would call me so we can go out again but that's what they all say. Anyways, when I like a guy I obsess and that makes me think of reasons he doesn't like me and that makes me depressed. So when I have no guy to worry about I'm a happy, independent female. But it looks like now I'm going back to anxious, depressed psycho. I'm scared because I was so hurt with Turkey and that was just a crush! But I recovered fine and now we're cool. Another thing is I can't seem to control is my thoughts about marriage!!! I want to just hang out with this guy and not worry about if I'm going to marry him, but then if the guy is potentially great enough to marry how could I not think about that?? Bleh.

2 comments:

  1. This is what crushes and attraction do to us, especially at the beginning. And we're conditioned to be thinking about marriage all the time. So, yes it sucks to have your mind invaded like that, but you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I think I might start thinking of it as brainwash and turn this emotion to anger at society...could be productive. I was just thinking today that maybe everything will be fun again when I reach an age where I'm too old to have kids and it's time to accept marriage might not happen. Then I can date for fun again :)

    ReplyDelete