Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Seem to Have Forgotten a Few Things

I just realized that I forgot a HUGE detail in my first post--Spongebob! This was when I was about 20 and in my slutty phase. I guess I didn't include him because it was only a pseudo-relationship. That's literally what we agreed upon and what we called it. We held hands, cuddled, fucked, watched cartoons, got drunk, went out with each others' friends...he was actually more of a relationship than most of my relationships. Only we didn't go on dates, we didn't get in fights, and we never broke up. Eventually we distanced from each other and he got a girlfriend and I stopped having casual sex, but to this day we're still friends. It all started when my sister had a crush on him in college, and one day I responded when he popped up on her AIM (yeah, we're OG). We chatted ALL the time and one night we randomly decided to meet up. I don't know what ever happened with my sister in all this...but he was at her wedding so I guess it doesn't matter :) We've met each others' families, go to the same church, and my brother ended up joining his fraternity so they're friends now, too. It all sounds VERY small town and none of this would be relevant had it actually happened in a small town. Anyways, neither of us have been in a serious relationship in awhile and he recently said we should go on a practice date. I laughed it off and said our pseudo-relationship got complicated in the past. See, he doesn't know it but I developed feelings for him at one point. I was sort of freaked out and embarrassed by it, and that's just a no-no with fuck buddies so nobody knows this. Usually one person starts to have feelings and since that person was me I figured he couldn't. Plus he was a fuck-up and I didn't want to date him :P He was very frat boy at the time and I am two years older than him. But now he has a career and has calmed down...

Another boy I forgot is Nicky! Hi Nick :) We met on match.com and became friends. We should be featured in one of their ads!!! Well now he is ENGAGED--YAY! But I have a feeling Mrs. Nicky isn't so into me...which brings me to another thing I forgot. I am hot. I really talk myself down on here and it has been difficult to watch myself age, but really guys, I could have been a part time model (please google part time model if that doesn't ring a bell). Right now I am not even full time doing anything, though, because I just got LASIK. Google image subconjunctival hemorrhage and imagine staring at that for your therapy hour, sooo I'm taking some time off. Even if these kids are being paid for by MediCal I still don't think they deserve to look at that. I would have waited till after the holidays had I known this would happen because taking sick time is seen as a MAJOR WEAKNESS and billing is tight this time of year. I also would have pumped up my billing before the surgery, but I just sort of got impatient and jumped into it. I think down the line I'll be very happy with it because my vision is incredible and the halos/dry eye aren't really happening. I just get so scared I'm going to wake up or rub my eye and it will all be gone!!! I was actually very depressed afterward because I look like a zombie (a hot zombie) and it's such a strange change to go through.

Ok, so Youtube. He ended up being incredibly narcissistic...and I'm talking personality disordered narcissistic. This guy talked about himself for hours while I had an asthma attack. I probably should have told him I needed to go home to get my inhaler, but he could have asked! We just sort of faded out, which is ok...but now how will I get to his hotter, funnier Youtube friends?

And lastly, I have a new obsession: The Hunger Games. OMG. Lord of the Flies meets Brave New World meets AWESOME. I got an audible.com account and I'm out of credits so I have to wait for books 2 and 3. I'm excited to be into one of these tween book/movie/saga sensations. I just wasn't into Harry Potter and Twilight absolutely disgusts me. Lord of the Rings confuckingfused me. I guess I have a thing for all out bloodbaths because Kill Bill is one of my faves. I also find the dynamics of the psyche in a dystopian fight to the death incredibly intriguing. Oh, and I'm calling a Liam Hemsworth/Miley Cyrus breakup now that he's got his big break.

No comments:

Post a Comment